RFID Readers for Livestock
How do I know what RFID scanning device is best for me?
At Aleis, we understand that every farm is different. As a result, we have developed a range of RFID livestock reading equipment specifically designed to meet the demanding environments encountered across the producer, saleyard, feedlot, and abattoir sectors. From a single hand-held RFID reader to a fully automated feedlot or abattoir system, we can provide you with the advice you can count on to ensure you get the right set-up for your business. The products contained within the Aleis brochure demonstrate the broad spectrum of RFID solutions for livestock which offer a wide variety of options customised to meet your requirements.
OUR CLIENTS SAY
Without the High Flow Reader, the NLIS system would be an absolute nightmare, to the point that we probably wouldn’t be able to comply with our NLIS requirements.
~ Brian Henry, Owner and Manager of Sugarbag Yards www.sugarbag.com.au
RFID SOULTION - Aleis Highflow Systems
LATEST FROM ALEIS BLOG
- NAIT Software is now ready for download 30-Jun-2012
- NAIT - FREE transfer software 01-Jun-2012
- Aleis continue to expand their worldwide market presence 31-May-2012
- Aleis now registers in New Zealand 24-May-2012
- New manufacturing line in the Aleis Australian facility 15-May-2012
- Aleis Pty Ltd - now incorporates in Canada 10-May-2012
- USDA to replace food pyramid with plate icon 06-Jun-2011
- World wastes 30% of all food 06-Jun-2011